Sunday, April 15, 2007

Premiere League Darts

Most of people don’t even know there is such game named Darts, let alone knowing a competition relating to it. And Premiere League…. people have heard only of football or baseball or hockey. I myself didn’t have much of liking about Darts and always thought of it as a boring and unentertaining game till yesterday. It was Premiere League final between 3 times champion Peter Manley and 13 times last year’s defending champion Phil Taylor. On best of 14 series in the classic game of 501, Manley gave the defending champion few hard times but Taylor was too much to handle for Manley. Taylor retained his title with 8-1 victory over Manley.

Now that I watched the game, I kinda liked it. I got to know the rule too and now I think that Darts isn’t that bad at all for a game.

0 comments: