Sunday, March 25, 2007

“When you love someone” – Bryan Adams

“ when you love someone
you'll do anything
you'll do all the crazy things
that you can't explain
you shoot the moon
put out the sun
when you love someone ”

I once was so fond of this song that I used to listen to it 24-7. I was a student and I kinda had feelings for a girl and this song kinda match the whole situation of love and stuffs like that. As time passed by, my love for the girl decreased, I also came to know that she had no feelings at all for me. Now when I listen to this song, I feel like this song is one of the crappies songs I ever heard and that to think this song was a masterpiece was just a big illusion. Doing crazy things for your love is one thing but putting out the sun and shooting the moon, man that’s impossible even in movies. I’m thinking rationally nowadays and I, with all my knowledge and experience, am saying that love is such bullshit… be real, live in reality, only in movies and stories there are happy endings, in reality love will leave you with nothing except pain at the end.

0 comments: