Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Mint Credit Cards

Credit cards are great to have, especially when shopping. Even you don’t have enough money, still you can do as much shopping you as you like with credit cards. It’s handy and easy to carry where you want to. Unlike money, there is no need to be afraid to losing it or someone stealing it. People often get confused because there are so many credit cards in the market bragging about their service and people don’t know which one to choose. I use credit cards too and I do a great deal of research before buying one. Mint Credit Cards offers a variety of offers like 0% on purchases until 1 January 2008, Online fraud protection, No annual fee, many more and it has recently lowered it’s typical APR to 14.9%. I think that it’s the best credit card deal that I can get and I’m planning to take one for me.

0 comments: