Thursday, June 21, 2007

Boys don't cry

- I beg your pardon but, a F**kin wrong topic. Who said so? F**ckin’ idiots… I am a boy and I cry, I cry all the time. Moreover, I cry daily or twice a day… should I say. You must be thinking what kinda person am I, embarrassing myself in front of others. Well, the sentence that I cry often is an incomplete sentence. I should have said that, I cry whenever I cut onions. Boy I can’t help my tears falloff my eyes when I am in the kitchen cutting onions.

This is also just a small part of reality. I put a joke on myself but I truly believe that boys cry too. It’s just that they hide tears. Crying isn’t just the fall of tears off the eyes. A person may be crying even when his tears aren’t falling off his eyes. Believe me, many times I’ve seen and even faced the situation when people want to cry out loud but the sound won’t come out of the mouth, tears won’t fall off the eyes. If you still think that the boys don’t cry, then may be that’s ‘coz I am not that good at convincing others.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cry baby . lol