Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Cartoons

Children are very fond of Cartoons. For this they are provided with many materials such as cartoon channels (e.g. Disney Channel, Cartoon Channel), reading materials (like comics, articles, etc) and toys too. It entertains people as well as gives knowledge. But is it only for to children. As far as I am considered, it’s made for every age group. Then why do people keep saying that only children watch cartoons and if adult do then they are accused of wasting their time. I am over 20 and I love to watch cartoons more than any movies or other TV serials. Watching it gives a nice feeling and bring smile to your face. Making an animated or cartoon isn’t an easy job. It’s hard to develop even a single frame. A lot of effort is used. So, why not appreciate all those hard works of others and spend some moments watching them. Watch it …I’m sure you’ll love it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll get the widget as soon as possible.But the only problem is, if I use too many widgets, my page will load slower.