Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Score Experience

It would be wrong to say that I hate studies, because I don’t. I don’t get good grades but still it doesn’t mean that I hate learning. I love to learn. But if learning isn’t fun then the result is just like mine. I’ve personally always felt that, if the learning technique used at my time was interesting and fun, I’d have gotten a nice, decent, high paying job. If only had I known about score learning a little before, I wouldn’t have been where I am. I’ve seen many parents and children who have joined Score Learning centers and have been benefited. I’ve seen children turn from dull to brilliant, all thanks to Score learning. A neighbor of mine joined his son to a Score summer program and now that kid is getting hell of marks in all the subjects. He has gone from zero level to the top level. Score learning is really very amazing and sometime later I too plan to join Score summer program.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you rock, i totally subscribe with your views. please post more in this topic