Sunday, July 8, 2007

It’s been a long time

For those who have been my readers since the time I made this blog, might know that initially, this blog was all about love. I have written all my experiences on love, tragedy, my relationships, etc. What other people keep secretly in their diary, I’ve written in this blog. I don’t care what others might think, I never did. There is a saying “Pyar kiya to darna kya”.

Anyways, I was saying that this blog actually was made for writing about love only. But as time passed by, my pains healed and now, it’s been quite a time I have even written the word “Love”. Even when I am with my friends, I don’t talk about love anymore. It seems that this word is out of my life. May be now, it has no meaning in my life. May be, it’s all over. That’s why I don’t think about and write about it. That time will decide but for now I am fine as hell. Feels really good to be a new person.

0 comments: