Saturday, July 28, 2007

Proved : Girl = Evil

I got to restaurants very often with my friends. Most of the time I go to places like “Pizza hub”, “Sunshine”, “Antique” and “Layaku”. All these places are cheap places as we can’t really afford to pay to eat or party at expensive places. Though these places are not that much flashy and standard, they are great place to hang out with friends and gossip.

A month ago a very good friend of mine Nabin (aka Boka) returned from Singapore and before he was leaving again, he threw us a party at Layaku. Again, Layaku is one of my favorite places to hang out with friends. So, there is a notice board that I usually read and at time also there was an interesting equation that was proved. It was as follows:

girls = time * money
girls =money2 (since time =money )
Now, money= √evil
So, girls = √(evil) 2
Therefore, girls =evil …proved

When I saw this equation, I couldn’t stop laughing and at the same time, somewhere deep some part of me gave at least this one thought that may be this equation really is right. May be girls really are evils. I am a boy and I’ve got many girlfriends who may be willing to kick my ass after reading this post but then it will be proved that they really are the evil ones.

0 comments: