Friday, August 24, 2007

The active role of life

My Parents influences us to set limits on what we could do. My dad dreams of a world where we reached out to each other in times to need without being even told. He believes that there is good in every human being. He is more of a doer than a planner. He supports mom and she also carries his dreams. They want me to be a better person. Their lives inspire me. My brother inspires me to live up to my potential. He is the achiever. I am the dreamer but he is the one who made me the possibilities within me. He became my adviser even without either of us realizing to. I feel many times advising is simply an understanding between two or more people. It is a way of learning from others. Even though most people think advisor are older, I think it’s a bond irrespective of any age, race or gender. There is so much to learn and share and it isn’t often that we bridge the gap between ages in such a beautiful manner. Few things in the world are more powerful a smile, a word of optimism and hope.

0 comments: