Sunday, September 2, 2007

Friendship forever

Friendship is not a game to play. It is not a word to say. It doesn't start on March and ends on May. It is tomorrow, yesterday, today and everyday. Moon said to me to leave your friend. Moon said to me that if your friend is not messaging you why don’t you leave your friend. I looked at moon and said does your sky ever leave you when you don’t shine. Age appears to be best in some things, old wood are best to burn, old books best to read, old rice best to eat and old friends best to keep God picked up a flower and dipped it in dew, lovingly touched it which turned into you, and the he gifted to me and said, “THIS FRIEND IS FOR YOU”. To live a life I need heartbeat, to have heartbeat I need a heart, to have heart I need happiness, to have happiness I need a friend, and for a friend I need you. Always true friends are like morning you cant have them the whole day, but u can be sure, they will be there when u wakeup tomorrow, next year and forever. Make 1000's friends, it’s not an achievement. Make 1000's friends in a year, still not an achievement. But an achievement is when you make a friend for 1000's of years. 6 rules to be happy: Free your heart from hatred; Free your mind from worries; Live simply; Expect less; Give more & Always have me as your friend. A friendship is like wine: it gets better as it grows older. Just like us... I get better, you get older. Everyone hears what you say... Friends listen to what you say... and true friends, they listen to what you don't say... by Aashifa

0 comments: