Sunday, September 23, 2007

How can I forget it?

After all the things that we did together, after all the time we spent together, after all the ups and downs in life now you want me to forget everything. How can I? Just tell me how? I dare you if only you can answer this from your heart I promise I will forget everything. I will forget that I had loved someone so truly. I will forget that I even met you. I will forget that you were once part of my life. I will forget that there is no such thing in this world like love. Love is just a lousy word which has no meaning in itself. All the people who think they love each other have to ask themselves if they find someone who they think is more beautiful and more caring than the one who is with you, will you still love him/her? Will you turn back and see what will happen to the one you loved so madly before you even know this person. The point in my case is not even that. I am left alone for someone who she has known just for merely twenty days, do you believe this? How can someone kill somebody’s feeling for somebody else in such a short period of time? And on top of that I never left anything behind to make her happy. She was one of the happiest people when she is around me. But I don’t know how she changed her mind in a day. I have realized now that the problem between us is that we are far from each other and she thinks that she doesn’t want long distance relationship. All I could ask is why? What’s with all the promises, all the tears which you shed for me, what about that? Was that just to get some sympathy and make me love you more till the time you don’t get somebody? Fuck you if that was what it is. I am never been hurt so badly in my life the way I am feeling now. Nothing has ever made me so frustrated in life than the thing you have done to me. I just couldn’t figure it out why? What was so bold reason? I just won’t believe if you say you are in love with this guy. That will be the big joke of your life. It’s not a love if you can hurt someone so badly who you loved crazily and create feeling for new person. Its not love if you can forget that easily. It’s definitely not…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha..........welcome to my team bro..... take it easy... be a man.... you don't deserve frustration for what you have gotten yourself into... time will heal everything.... however i just can't help myself from laughing hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

how rude of u MR.WRITER'S PIT..........ghau ma nun charkane aajha?..............so sorry Rajeet but kt haru lai ettikai dont blame may be there is some reason????

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.