Sunday, October 28, 2007

Gonna Stick to raZeet


raZeet is my first blog and it means a lot to me. I started blogging from it and it covers some of the most memorable events of my life. Now, I own other two blogs too - craze4tech and thediary (which is still under construction) which I have hosted in my own domain but still my favorite is raZeet though it is hosted in blogspot.

Anyways, I am into paid blogging so don’t be surprised to see reviews of sites and products in blogs. In paid blogging, Google’s PR has a very vital role. So, for this I did a load of link exchange, book marking and directory submission. This time Google’s PR update was very late, I don’t know why but I was expecting a good PR for both my blogs raZeet and craze4tech. Yesterday, the PRs of both my blogs were updated. The PR of craze4tech went high to 4 which was very much as I expected but the PR of raZeet was a big disappointment. It was just 2. I was very sad because of this. Anyways, I am not into blogging just for the sake of money. I wanted to write, that’s why I started blogging. So, even with the disappointment with raZeet, it’s still my favorite blog and I’m still going to stick with it.

0 comments: