Friday, October 19, 2007

Trusted Place

I go to many restaurants; sometimes with friends, sometimes with my girlfriend, something with my family and with many others during different occasions. During these times, the most difficult thing that I face is to find the right place to sit ‘coz you want to spend your time in such place that matches your personality and lifestyle. Last time when I was in London this was again the problem that had to face. I didn’t knew where to hang out, which restaurant/pub/café to be at. It was so troublesome. Then a friend there told me about a site called trustedplaces.com. It was a great help. Actually, it’s is a community of real people, who all have opinions on places they have experienced. You can find views of people who had gone to some particular place (pub, restaurant, café, etc). So, you can know about what the place is like without going there and also choose appropriate place for you to hang out. So, it’s a lot easier for you to find the right place. Nowadays whenever I go to London, I first check out the reviews on London restaurant in TrustedPlaces before I go to any restaurant.

0 comments: