Monday, March 31, 2008

Beauty Plus

Every women can make the most of her looks by learning the tricks of the trade, overcoming particular beauty problems and perfecting a look that really suits her, Every woman is different but by analyzing what works for you, you’ll save time, money, and effort while looking better than you ever have before. A healthy shin is source of pleasure, not only to its owner but also to the one who looks at it. To possess a nice skin is an insurance against diseases, the ideal of every individually as well as every medical man. The normal healthy shin is clear, smooth, supple, elastic, uniformly pigmented without wrinkles and does not sag, the stratum horny layer is thin, translucent and invisibly cast off, the pores are hardly visible, secreting an imperceptible amount of sebum and sweat (expect in summer, in hot environments and when exertion takes places) and there is no evidence of active bacterial or fungal growth. A beautiful woman is not like a painting on the wall, to be admired from afar. She is real and vital person, who, through her interaction with others, leaves behind the lingering fragrance of personality that is impossible to forget. Beauty is external as well as internal; both are the flip sides of the same coin. So, discover a long lasting beauty that comes from within.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,

I'm the webmaster of http://www.pearl-necklace-jewelry.com/
I just want to know if by any chance you could do a paid unbiased review of our product/site.


Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you.

Cameron Sharpe said...

Confidence is the essence of beauty, at least for me it is. I am learning that the more confident I become, the more inclined I am to continue to want to look my best, to be my best and strive for more. I understand that beauty is individual and does not equate to perfection but rather a trait in which we should all find within ourselves. With regards to make up and the duties in ensuring my hair is presented in an alluring manner, well every one needs a down day or two and yes there are moments when Master appreciates me in all my naturalness.