Sunday, March 16, 2008

I’m among the Top Earners

All my friends have been listed as the Top Earners except me. I always wanted to see my name among the top earner in PayPerPost someday. Today, my wish came true. Not that some God dropped down from heaven and put my name in there. But it was my hardship that made it all possible. Actually today is a double celebration dad for me. This blog’s Google PR has gone up back to 2 again. So, I’m very happy for that too. I’m going to celebrate now…bring on a Champaign, drink and party all night. It’s just like a dream come true. Just hope I don’t fall off the bed early.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

rAJIT CONGRATS THAT YOU ARE AMONG THE TOP EARNER OF THE DAY IN PAPER POST