Thursday, April 17, 2008

The change

It’s raining again. Seems like everything is back to normal...the morning, the evening, the night. Even the breezes feel so different, the tenderness...it feels so fresh and so...I don’t know like what. May be love is really back in my life. But sometimes when I come to think about it, I’m so scared and sometimes I am so angry. The agony that I’ve been through only I know how even a second passed. I don’t even want to remember it.
I wonder where this is taking me now. The wind-chimer’s sound is so pleasant. I’m loving it. Will I be lucky this time or will it again come and slip through my hands like sand. Whatever be the end, I’ll write a new start. After all, I am an optimistic guy....I don’t believe in God or faith. I won’t wait for love to come to me; I will find it myself for me. I still am not tired, I still have breaths left, I still have places to search and I still haven’t found her yet. Till then, I’ll just stick to this one....see how it works out. Ah light’s come...have to finish my movie. See ya!!!

0 comments: