Sunday, September 26, 2010

Movies Of AAmir………..

I have always loved to watch movies. But movies never meant just time pass for me but it have always been inspiring and encouraging for me in some context. I always take some good knowledge and information which a movie tries to give. But since I have watched “Rang De Basanti” of Aamir Khan which shattered the soul of every youth, he has been a inspiration for me. After that in his every movie I have seen some good points which can be utilized in our life to make our life better. So nowadays I mostly prefer to watch movies of Aamir Khan.

Today I watched 3 idiots, in the movie a message was repeated again and again till the end and concluded in the same message that “We should become educated but not Book worm And We should be successful ourselves but not running after successful persons”. I liked it very much so I will try to get knowledge from books but wont try to live like a bookish person who always thinks books are correct and other people are incorrect which can may be lead me to success in life…………

So, I like movies of Aamir……….

0 comments: