Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My last option

I am 25 and I don’t have a job till now. I did some time in a handicraft retail shop and then an investment agency where I found out about commodity trading. I found it to be quite like gambling where you analyze the future trends and then make a prediction whether the price of that particular commodity (we only used to trade in gold). I made some investment also there but all went in vain. After the loss, I was kind of thinking that commodity trading is not for me but I was wrong. It is one of the best things that I’ve landed upon and now I see the future of it real good.
But this time I am not going to invest like before. I am going to invest in metals though. I’ll buy gold bullion and silver and then wait for the appropriate time to sell them. I won’t be trading online as it involves too much risk. Real time is a better choice I think. I’ve researched a lot on this and I’ve collected as much information I could from USGoldBureau.com on gold investment. I think I should give it a try as I don’t see any other places for investment these days. So, what do you guys think? Shall I give it a shot?

0 comments: