Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Smoking helps you relax

The title may seem annoying to most of the parents and absurd to some who are very conscious about their health. “Have I gone mad?” they may ask. How the hell smoking helps you relax? Instead it degrades your health and finally becomes the cause of death. Even the companies manufacturing cigarettes gives out statutory warnings that smoking is injurious for health. I myself am from biology background, I see TV a lot and I know about all these shits. But don’t be mistaken with the title, it is what a man says during his last moments of life. Of course smoking helps you relax… to rid from all the pains and agony, I mean how relaxed would you feel when you are six feet under in the graveyard and there is nobody nearer to disturb you.

0 comments: