Thursday, April 5, 2007

N-91

Mobile phones have been the accessories for life. Nowadays, the person who doesn’t have a mobile feels ashamed as if he has done some crime. Lets change the topic, my friend bought N-91 just a month ago. I too got the chance to use it for a day and I was very impressed. I thought what I could wish more from a mobile. I mean the phone has 4 GB internal memory (hard disk) and the camera quality (I guess 3 Mega pixel) so high that I couldn’t keep my hands off the phone for the time I had it. I myself have a Nokia 6230 and before I saw N-91, I used to think that I am satisfied with my phone. But now after using N-91 for a day, it’s been my dream to get one for myself too. I know that there will be lots of new models in coming days too but still when I close my eyes I see N-91 instead of my girlfriend’s face.

0 comments: