Friday, January 19, 2007

AI–The answer

For most of the people who play basketball or even are a little fond of this sport know about MJ-Michael Jordan. With 6 NBA championship rings in his name (averaging 29.6 points per game) with Chicago Bulls, he is arguably the greatest player in the history of any team sport. Yet, my personal favorite is Allen Iverson or AI or The Answer they call him. He may not have a championship ring in his fingers but he’s got the heart of a champion. He is a fierce competitor and he attacks the basket like nobody else in the business today.
I know that basketball is a team sport, still when AI has the ball in his hands, I don’t want him to pass is to his teammates. I want him to score all by himself. I want to see what move he’s put on his defender next. My liking for him may be ‘coz he’s short and so am I, he’s quick and I want to be quick like him. Whatever be the reason, in the game of basketball he is my idol and I want to be just like him.

0 comments: