Sunday, January 28, 2007

Java

As a computer literate I have developed an obsession for programming. I don’t know how fast time passes by when I am on my computer. Among programming also, I have become fond of Java. It’s object oriented concept, platform independentency, and other features of inheretence have struck me so much that the only thing that I do now I Java. Actually, with Java alongside me I don’t feel the need of any other programming language. Whether I need a desktop application, a network application or a web-based application, Java can do it and that also with efficiency more than other programming language and that’s probably the reason I don’t like or use other languages nowadays. I see a very good future in Java and I hope that someday I’ll be a Java expert.

0 comments: