Saturday, May 12, 2007

BUG


I saw both the posters of the bug movie and they look pretty interesting. I liked both posteres and I've included both in my post. The dark mixture of colors and the calm, silent face of Ashley Judd - something really scary is cooking. I just love Ashley Judd very much and even the posters look scary, still she looks beautiful and sexy. Not only did I just looked at the posters but I read their texts too and I was then sure that "BUG" is a horror movie just as I expected. What the hell - I ain't scare of bugs. I kill cockroaches and spiders all the time and watching this bug movie ain't gonna affect me a bit.

I love horror movies especially creepy ones and
bug movie. I saw the trailer of a bug movie - "BUG" and I am very excited about that movie. All the drama, romance, creepiness, excitement, everyone crying and running around ... oohh ... I can't wait to see that bug movie. I have already planned. I am going to call all my friends to my house and we'll stay late watching this movie. Pretty scary huh??? Just by the thoughts my hands are trembling and my foots shaking. I don't know what's gonnna happen to my friends when they'll watch it??? We even have to go to toilet together.

0 comments: