Friday, May 11, 2007

Review : Pistons at Bulls

I watched this game just a minute before the buzzer hit the end of 2nd quarter and by that time the lead was narrowed down a little bit. By lead, most might think that the Pistons were in the lead. I was shocked myself when I switched to Star Sports as saw that the Chicago were at the lead. During half time report I heard another amazing news that Chicago Bulls reached the conference semi winning against the Miami Heat. Defying all odds Bulls are at the conference semis against the league leaders and are now down 3 games to none against the Pistons.

Like I said earlier, the game was in the hands of the Bulls. They were playing terrific ball game. Everyone for Bulls was scoring, defending well, rebounding and making excellent plays until Billups caught fire. He was unstoppable. He just had 4 points in the first half; in the 2nd half he had 17. Not only was he scoring his assisted many of his teammates too to give Pistons 81-74 victory over Bulls. Bulls blew up 20 points lead though having a home court advantage over Pistons and they have a lot to hear from their coach for that.

0 comments: