Thursday, May 10, 2007

Grace Is Gone - Dave Mattews Band

Most might not have heard about this song. For those, I think you should get if from store and listen to it. The song is about a drunkard who drank to get over with the pain his love left him with. He once had his love with him and didn’t drank that much. He had to think twice to before drinking. Now he drinks all day. He needs to drink to live and the drink needs to be stronger every time. His grace is all gone since the time he was left alone and now he can never love again another girl the way he loved her.

The chorus of this song like this:
Excuse me please one more drink
Could make it strong cause I don't need to think
She broke my heart my grace is gone
another drink and I'll move on

You can get the whole lyrics of this song from here.

0 comments: