Friday, May 11, 2007

payperpost

I am not that much new to payperpost but I’ve always liked to write… write about things that I like and things that I don’t like, moreover I like to criticize ‘coz in my view criticism leads to improvement. I came to know about payperpost via a friend. He first told me about blogging and then I started blogging. Then he told me that I can earn through my blogs by marketing about things that are provided as opportunities in the payperpost.com. It’s just word of mouth marketing. There are number of tasks, you just have take one that you prefer and post a blog about the specified product fulfilling all the required criteria mentioned by the task provider, then submit it. It’s just a matter of days your blog will be approved and you’ll be paid.

I joined payperpost just a month before. I haven't been paid yet but 4 of my posts have been approved and I'll be paid $40 soon. It was easy and I've referred several of my friends to join payperpost. I mean what could be better than just sitting in your home, writing and earning at the same time.

0 comments: