Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I didn’t give any title for this post ‘coz I didn’t know what the title should be. At the moment I am real scared. Even while writing my hands are shaking. Today I was awake till 3:00 morning. Whole night I didn’t sleep ‘coz I still had some of my theory portions to finish. Then I went to bed. I put the alarm of 6:30 am. Suddenly, when I woke up I felt that someone was pressing my neck hard and I couldn’t wake up. I tried to move but I couldn’t. I felt helpless against its power. I even tried shouting but words won’t come out of my mouth. That thing was laughing horribly. Then my Dad came in and woke me up. When I woke up I saw that Mom was also beside me and she was also frightened because they have been trying to wake me up for about half an hour now. I told them about what I felt. They say that it was a nightmare. If it was nightmare then it was hell of a nightmare. I’ve never had a nightmare like that and thinking about it I still feel the tight grip of that thing around my neck and when I entered my room after the incident I felt that someone was there beside me …. with a creepy smile.

0 comments: