Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Idea of the perfect date with Mirelly Taylor


Mirelly Taylor is one of my favorite celebrity. I can’t say that I am her biggest fan. There may be someone that is more crazy for her than me but I can also do anything for having just a day with her. I’ve even each one of her movies including Kiss Me Again and Serving Sara and I liked all of then. Also her work in Las Vegas, Punk’d is blasting. She looked gorgeous in both the television shows and very sext too. Ahh… a date with Mirelly Taylor how romantic would it be. Just by the though of it my face get red and I’m shivering. What would I do if I see her…. in front of me. I don’t know what am I going to do if I see her, I think I’m gonna get crazy. If she would ever go out with me, I’ll take her to a finest restaurant in town for lunch. We’ll have lunch together. We’ll have her favorite list in the menu. Then we’ll go out to see own of her movies - anyone that she likes and at night we’ll have the dinner together and a goodbye kiss for deserts would just make my life. I could not have a perfect day better with anybody than her.

You can also get to date your favourite celebrity. Just visit Free videos at GoFish.com and do as they tell you you to do. Believe me, it's worth doing.


0 comments: