Thursday, May 3, 2007

My Grandma

I don’t know whether I should be blogging about my Grandma or not. I don’t even know what to do and what not to in this situation. What the hell…I’ve done a lot of things that I shouldn’t have done, why not this? I loved my Grandma very much. The use of “past tense” in the preceding sentence doesn’t mean that I don’t love her now, I still do. But she died last Saturday and I don’t know what to write or say. She was quite old – 78 years of age and sick too. She didn’t smile or laugh that much. It’s strange …I don’t remember her smile. May be I never saw her smile.

The day before she died, she was fine…quite as usual but yet fine. The next morning, she was gone…not even saying anything or letting anyone know that she’d never be back.

She was the only one in my family who liked my hair. Usually, I have very short hair. This time I was planning to have it long. Ma said that I looked like Grandpa in long, curly hairs. Now, I’ve to cut my hair…all of it. May be she didn’t liked it at all.


Goodbye Ma, Rest in Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi rAzeet
how hav u been these days . soory 2 hear about you ma,what ever it was i think its was for her own better.atleast she died in peace.and that the most great thing.hopping u will overcome with these and for your hair, doesn't matter its long or short u know that u look good on both .take care

Anonymous said...

so sorry to hear about gramdma
may she rest in peace and you take care..