Sunday, May 6, 2007

Person.com - webcams, chat, personals

Some people like me are not so much of people because we don't meet people that match out character. I personally like stay in solidarity except playing basketball. Basketball is a team sport and I like to play with people who are good at it. During my leisure time I just surf net, go online in chat rooms and make friend. I like to make friends who are of my type and whose views match with me, not collide with mine.

Persons.com is one of my favorite sites. It is a place where you can make friend, chat or even get dates if you want to. I know many people who are computer wiz and don’t go out much in public and so don’t have many friend let alone a date. So for those folks I suggest – go visit this site and make friends. Who knows you might even get the love of your life through Persons.com….. you can’t later thank me in return. One more thing, if you have a web cam then I suggest you go live. Even I don’t chat with an unknown person whose face I can’t see…who knows how old he or she is. But it’s not a compulsion; people often prefer to hide their face.

Anyways, I’ve to go back and get a date for dance party happening at Rox Bar. You get one for yourself too and meet me at the party.

1 comments:

malaika said...

Rajeet, came across your blog through DP. I read it for a while and found it one of the most interesting personal blogs I have ever come across. Being a content writer, I really appreciate the manner in which you articulate your thoughts and feelings. No doubt my favorite post is about your grandma.
Keep it up Rajeet and stay tuned.

Malaika

http://indianspasinfo.blogspot.com