Saturday, May 19, 2007

Pingo

I frequently need to call abroad. My brother’s in UK and I frequently call him. I used to go to cyber and call him but from the day I got Pingo calling card I don’t need to go out anymore. It’s cheaper than other calling cards and completely trustworthy. Really, it’s the last calling card you’ll ever need. Some of my friends are in India and I need to call them too and for calling in India also I use Pingo coz it provides lowest India prepaid calling card rate. You can also receive up to 4 hrs of free International calls just for signing up for Pingo and there are several other features if you are a Pingo user like $10 free calls in Father’s Day, Pingo pays you $15 for each customer that you refer, and many more. So, grab yourself a Pingo calling card today.

0 comments: