Monday, May 7, 2007

Review: Nets Vs Raptors


Most of my readers know that I can’t watch TV because of death of my Grandma. So, it’s been quite a time I’ve watched NBA basketball. I’ve missed many crucial games this season. But my little cousin brother Rohan hasn’t missed that many and he tells me about every ball game he watches on TV. And I am writing this post as per his description. Yesterday was a game between Nets and Raptors. In the 48 minutes of tiresome play Nets got the victory over Raptors just by a point. The final score 98-97 in favor of Nets. Nets overpowered Raptors behind the back of star player Jason Kidd’s triple double and former Raptors Vince Carter’s explosiveness. But it wasn’t just them putting on a performance. Richard Jefferson was at his best too and it was his last hook shot at 8.3 sec left and his steal to clinch the victory.

My brother told me little about the Raptor’s play …. I don’t know why??? May be he didn’t knew their names or may be he was so busy watching dunks by Carter that other players went dim in front of him. Anyways, it’s the final score that matters and it says that Nets won the game against Raptors.

0 comments: