Thursday, June 28, 2007

Innovative Tutorial Program

I have always been fascinated with studies and new techniques that can be and has been implemented in studies. I have always beleived that the way of learning can be a big difference in motivation the child to study hard or negatively...making him allergic to studies for life long period of time. Recently, I visited my uncles' home. There, when I saw two of my cousions reading ... God I was amazed. Last time I met them, they used ran away from their studies and now look at them. Uncle told me that recently they have attended Score's Innovative Tutorial Program and that it was very fruitful. His childrens are studing hard nowadays and even more... scoring very good marks in every subjects. All thanks to Score Learning and their new ways of teaching. I am very happy for him.

0 comments: