Sunday, June 24, 2007

Review: FXBear.com

I have many audio converters…..mp3 to wav, mp3 to wma, wma to mp3, mp3 to AC3 and some others too. I have all these softwares because I have need different audio formats at times. I always wished that instead of having all these separate s/ws for separate conversion, how easier it would be if there is a single s/w for doing all the conversions required. Then I came to know about XBears’ All-In-One Audio Converter from a site. They were providing free trial version of the s/w, so I downloaded the s/w, tried and right at the moment fell in love with it. It’s one of the most useful s/w that I had ever used. It’s one full package of all the Audio Conversion s/w. MP3 converter software, WMA conversion, AC3 conversion, you just name it and the feature is there in this all in one audio converter. It allows you to batch convert audio files, so you can select your whole audio archive and convert them from AAC to MP3, or MP3 to AAC or other formats that you like. Also it’s easy to use for all. I thinks everyone should try this software. It’s really worth every penny spent.

0 comments: