Monday, June 4, 2007

Marketing Your Blog

Marketing is essential for every field of business. The success of your products and service depends upon how you present them to your customer. I am not that good at marketing and I own two blogs myself. So, marketing them has been a difficult job for me. Also, I didn’t had any clue about SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Is such anomalous situation, Marketing Conversation has been a great help for me. It has all the help anybody needs: marketing, SEO, new PR, publicity you just name it and you can fine it in http://marketingconversation.com/ . It’s a great blog and a useful one too. I think it will take a long leap in blogging and helping out other bloggers with its advices. I’ve taken take terrific ideas on marketing my blog from this site and have suggested many of my friends this site. Hope I can do as planned and soon my blogs will be popular too.

0 comments: