Saturday, July 14, 2007

Do you really beleive in God?

I remember God but only when I am in trouble or something is out of my control or when I need a favor from God. In other times, I hardly remember God. People must think that I am such a selfish dick head. May be they are right but if I am then so are they. Everyone believes in God because they are selfish. They think that if they do good deeds, they will get to go to heaven or something good will happen to them. So, in my view most people really don’t believe in God but are so selfish that they pretend to believe in God because they want some kind of favor from God. If they don’t get what they want, may be they will stop believing in God and start believing in something other that God. There are many who prey to Devils rather then Gods. Why is that? For them, the Devil is their God. Well, that’s ‘coz Devil fulfills their need and so they believe in Devil rather that in God. People must be confused here… I know I am. I mean what is God. Is it he or she, is it dead or alive? What is it? Where does it live? And what’s that thing about heaven and hell, life after death and stuffs like that? As a friend of mine always says, “Heaven wouldn’t have been a heaven, if there was no Hell”. What does that mean? I don’t have the answer but I just have these questions.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

sam .. you seem so frustrated
I too don't have blind faith over God... still I can't say that I don't believe in it ...
I mean I've seen the Da' Vinci code, but when I am in any kind of trouble, I can't help remembering God... hoping that it will get me out....

Anonymous said...

first of god doesnt exists, and second , hope is the worst of all evils cos it prolongs the torment of man. :d

Unknown said...

I knew .. you are scared .. I can smell it
scared that I'll bust your ass out in the court ...
Don't make excuses.... let's settle it out once and for all

Anonymous said...

ok . dont cry when i dunk over u, like vince carter did in the Olympics. hahahaha