Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Dreams and reality

People dream lot and why shouldn't they dream? I mean it ain’t gonna cost them even a single penny to dream. So, there is nothing bad in dreaming. Still, I’ve seen many who are scared to dream, scared that it will just remain a dream till the end of their lives, scared that their dreams won’t come to reality. Well, some turn their dream to reality while some just keep dreaming as they can't turn their dream to reality or there are people who just love to be in their own imaginary world. Which type of person do you prefer to be? It’s completely your choice. There are people who have got money to fulfill their useless dreams while there are many who earn to fulfill their dreams. I’ve seen many dreams; I won’t say that I am among those who got their dreams. Definitely, I wouldn’t be the same person as I am now if all my dreams would have been fulfilled. Yet, at night when I in the bed, I dream….hoping that in the morning it will turn out to be the reality

“As the spelling of both dream and reality are different, so are their meaning but reality can be lived from dreams.” – Nishu Shrestha(a friend in reality not in dream)

0 comments: