Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Review - Discussweb.com

Computers are very hard to learn, at least for me. I am studying computers but I am among those who need constant ideas, attention and tips from others who have good knowledge. I love to do programming though I know that I am not that good at it. I try to learn as much as possible from others who are experts or very good at it. Usually I run into my teachers whenever I have a problem. Sometimes even the teachers don’t have answers. So, I have joined many forums to get the necessary help from those who can contribute to solve my problems. Similar kind of forum is Discussweb.com. It is a well informed IT Community where many technology experts discuss about various technologies like Web Design, Software Programming, Search Engine Optimization, Quality Assurance, Web Hosting any other related topics. It is still in developing phase and has huge plans on its improvement and making it helpful for the developers and experts all around the world. I have registered to Discussweb.com and found it a great place for IT Discussions. I got some pretty good information on JSP, Ruby and other programming stuffs. I sincerely hope for its improvement and success in future.

0 comments: