Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Gustafson Orthopaedics

Joint have always been one of the main concerns in the health of a person. I am a basketball player and I know the part of joint in my game and my life. A slight pain in my finger joints and I can’t dribble the ball properly or shoot at the aim.
Not only in a player’s life but joints play a big role in others lives too. So, there is always a need of a good orthopaedic surgeon to look after your joints. Dr. Allen Gustafson is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon renowned for his experience, skill, and accomplishments in joint replacement and reconstruction. He is an expert in hip replacement and knee surgeries. Along with his dedicated staffs Dr. Gustafson is working to provide thorough evaluation, accurate diagnosis and effective treatment of joint pain.

0 comments: