Friday, November 9, 2007

Want a HDTV? Check Krillion

I first saw the advertisement of the HDTV in ESPN, I think few months back and at that time I didn’t knew that it would be so popular. It’s kind of fashion nowadays. Everyone’s tempting to throw away their old TV and get a HDTV in their room. Well, I am also planning to do the same. Anyways, I did quite a study on HDTV online…found out lots of stuffs about it so that I won’t be in dilemma later. Krillion helped me a lot to find the product what I was looking for. It’s a great site providing comprehensive product, pricing, location information and helping buyers find the exact TV that they want at the retailers nearest them. It’s kind of bridge between online research and offline purchase. Krillion Localization Engine provides accurate local shopping results available on the web for consumers looking for products and in the desired location.
I think I’m gonna get a TV from pioneer HDTVs. It doesn’t come cheap but it looks great and I think it will add a beauty to my room.

0 comments: