Saturday, November 10, 2007

Blog and earn

I used to blog because I was very fond of writing. Ever since I was a kid, I used to write about my daily life, my hobbies, my parents, relationships, my aims and anything that I could write about. And now that I’ve grown up, still I write. The difference is that now I write and also publish in the web. I used to write just for my hobby but nowadays I’ve started writing for money too. I mean what’s wrong in writing if you get money for that isn’t it? I found about blogging for money from a friend and now I have grown up to be quite an earner. I have signed up in a new site Bloggerwave.com that pays you for blogging. It performs as a bridge between advertiser and bloggers and fulfills needs of both. Bloggerwave is a great place to earn from you blog. For those bloggers who want to be paid for writing should sign up here.

0 comments: