Saturday, February 7, 2009

Why is it so hard ??

It’s funny sometimes how life turns out to be … one moment you are happy and the other moment tears come down your eyes … I am so short of words nowadays … I am thinking one thing and I am writing something different … I am saying I sometimes dont know her but the truth is I dont even know myself … what do I want from life?? what is right for me ?? what is wrong ?? whom do I love ?? Why are thing so difficult ?? Why are my mom and dad always shouting ?? why do they fight always ?? Are they both happy ?? Is anyone ever really happy ?? Am I really crazy ??? I never seem to get anything fulfilled but I never seem to forget to wish ??? today I wish I could just travel thru a time machine and see what happens in future ?? what happens of me in future ?? what happens to her in future ?? Is she happy in future ?? But.. snap out of dream boy … its a reality you’re living in … your wish is just a wish .. you have to do it yourself to get your dreams fulfilled … you have to be God … you have to be a lover …

0 comments: