Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Anybody you want to find?

It’s a big world out there and it’s obvious that people get lost in this big world. Many of my friends are lost. I don’t know where they are or even if they are dead or alive. I sure would like to know where there are and have a drink with them just like old times.
Many of my friends have moved to USA and few weeks ago when I went there for a vacation I wanted to give them a surprise. But for that I had to know their address. I didn’t know their address so I took help of LookupWho.com, a free people search engine which anyone can use if you don’t know the address and phone no. of a person that you want to find. It’s a people locator and a great way to find and reconnect with your lost ones. Lookup Who was a great help and I found many of my friend through it. There are other such peoples searching engines too but Lookup Who is a free one. Currently, Lookup Who supports search in USA and Canada only but I hope they will expand their search worldwide in future. You guys should also give it a shot. You never know who you may find.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.vebtoday.com

Latest News and Information from world wide,the world including Classifieds Telugu news, Telugu Movies,Andhra People, Editorial, Politics, Assembly, AndhraPradesh, Real Estate, Andhra News, Telugu News,Movies, Gossips, India News, Headlines,ecards