Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bought a new shoe

I was planning to buy a new shoe for a long time. My one and only converse is all worn out and the inner sole is also very torn and loose. But I every time I went shopping, they only showed me expensive shoes and right now I needed a shoe just for playing basketball. Last Saturday, Sworup had told me that there’s sale going on at Sundhara and today I went there. Well, I didn’t find anything that I like at Sundhara but near Sundhara there was a shop and there my eyes landed upon a green shoe and at that very moment I loved it. I was just praying inside for it to be on sale too and wallaaa it was on sale. I tried it and it fitted exactly. The rest is a history. I paid Rs 750 and bought it and right now I am wearing it on my bed. This Saturday, I’m gonna be at TC with my new shoe and we gonna rock !!!

0 comments: