Thursday, September 23, 2010

Facebook getting dangerous

Today, I knew that Facebook which I hang on 24-7 is so dangerous. Now I want to deactivate my account for good. This morning when I woke up and opened my fb as usual, I was shocked to see a naked picture on my wall on which was tagged my sister’s name. I was startled at first and then I called my sister and told her to remove that tag and also block that guy who did this. There was internet connection problem in her house so she gave me her email and password and I removed the tag and also blocked and reported that guy’s account. The fault was also of my sister as she blindly accepted anybody’s request without even knowing who they are. This was the biggest mistake she did and now she was suffering. All her friends who had checked that time must have seen that post and felt bad. So, my suggestion is before using anything read and research properly so that you don’t fall into any kind of trap later on don’t have to regret later on.

0 comments: