Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dasdhunga

Went to watch Dasdhunga today. It was a 8:45 am show and at first I resisted because it was too early for a lazy person like me to wake up and go see a documentary movie. Sam was telling me before to go watch that movie too. He’d already seen it and said I’d like it too but I wasn’t too sure about it. Anyways I went to see it and strangely I liked it. I have to say I loved it actually. It’s one of the first Nepali movie I loved. The movies I watched before were missing many things and even in the theater I used to complain a lot to my friends but this time I didn’t even speak a word while the movie was on. I was so deep into that movie that I didn’t talk to my friends.
Dasdhunga is a movie based on the death scandal of late politicial Madan Bhandari who was killed in a car accident. Some said it was an accident while many say it was a cold blooded planned murder. After that movie even I thought it was a murder. The real mystery of the murder hasn’t been solved yet so we couldn’t see it in the movie either but the movie was so realistic and the characters seemed to real. I’ve asked my friends to watch it too. I’m sure they gonna love it too.

0 comments: