Sunday, September 19, 2010

Love

Love is a strange feeling. I thought I could never love again after my heart was broken once but it wasn’t my decision after all. I felt in love again and again and again. I thought love was meant to happen just once just like birth and death but now I know it is not like that. I now know why people in western civilization marry so many times and why they take love so casually and they break up easily too. That’s because love is an ever changing phenomenon. I can happen whenever with whomever and you might not know or you might think it’s not love but it might be or sometimes you might just have a feeling but might think its love. Yeah love is a strange feeling. I’ve felt the warmth of love so many times and in so many different ways. It’s nature of people I guess, we want more even if we have what is needed. But beware, too much of even sugar is bitter. Similarly, too much of love is also contagious. Coz now I feel, I was better alone. It’s just not for me may be; not my type of thing may be.

0 comments: