Sunday, September 19, 2010

My bike

Did I ever told you guys n gals about my bike? My bike is like my buddy and I take care of it like I take care of myself. By the way today I washed my bike myself. I thought why waste my money to some bike wash who don’t even clean my bike properly. So, today I took the initiative and cleaned my bike. And guess how much time did it took me? About 2 hours. Can you imagine? My hands were all dirty and black. Actually I was planning to just wash away the dusts and clean the chain and put mobile in it as it’s rainy season and the my bike’s got too much dirt on it. I got nothing to do in the day time so why not spend some time in cleaning the bike, after all it’s such a good friend. It takes me places where I want to go and take me quick. So, why not keep is clean and in a good condition, right? If I hadn’t cleaned my bike today I’d never have found out that my clutch wire is all torn up and needs to be changed. If it would have broken in the middle of a road then I’d have been in a pretty bad condition. So, all the guys and gals keep your bike clean and regularly check for the conditions yourself. Those filthy mechanics don’t do their jobs properly. All they are after is our money. Cheer!!!

0 comments: