Sunday, September 19, 2010

My first job entrance

Well, I forgot to mention before that today I gave the entrance examination for my first job application. I applied for a junior assistant position at Bank of Asia. My aunt was saying that I shouldn’t apply for such a mere post; better to complete my MBA and then apply for a higher post but still I applied. I want to experience how it feels to work in a bank, how it feel to be an employee before starting a business and become an employer. I know if I get the job, it’s going to be really hard for me to manage my time but I have to compromise if I don’t want to be late.
The exam went well but I don’t know man there were too many applying for just 10 seats. I am hopeful though. I might be selected for the interview. They’ve told us to look into the website for the result tomorrow I think. Let’s see what’s the result will be.

0 comments: