Monday, September 27, 2010

My Dreams, which came true

Everyone have their own dreams and wishes and I also had too. I always had a dream that there will a loving guy in my life who will love me forever in my life and who will fulfill all my wishes and in the course of time I found my boy.

People believed that dreams never came true but dreams are the hypothetical world where we try to fulfill our wishes which can’t be fulfilled in our real life. But my dreams came true when I met him. In our first meeting I never thought he would be that person who will fill my world with happiness. But as I spent more and more time with him I came to know he really loves me and I was also in love with him and can’t live without him. He showed me another phase of my world, fulfilled all my dreams. Before saying and asking he fulfilled all my wishes and dreams and loved me so much which I have only thought in my dreams. Now I think no other guy would have been so loving and caring to me, how he had been and how he is to me… as it is said pairs are made from heaven I met my right person in right time so we are happy today.

1 comments:

Shyam Shahi said...

It is great articles.Please keep on.
Bye,
http://www.buddhanepaltrek.com/